27.1.13

this & that

1.
2. 
 3.
4.
 5.
6. 
7. 
 8.
 9.
 10.
 11.
 12.
 13.
14. 

15.
 16.
17. 
18. 
19.
20. 
 21.
 22.
23.
 24.
 25.

1. love my boots my parents gave me
2. freeway in buenos aires
3. when i tried out this hairstyle by Taza and still had my nose piercing
4. a delicious cone shaped chocolate covered alfajor with tons of dulce de leche
5. you guys, macarons in a McDonald's. (!!!)
6. this place is legit
7. we went to an old opera house, el Teatro Colon. I was in love with the dreamy ceiling
8. all the gold plating is actual gold; that place was gorgeous
9. arrived safely to the countryside after 3 hours of stumbling from one form of public transportation to another. also: finally learning how to style my short hair
10. friends are starting to ride
11. La Martina was the name of the ranch
12. the place was so beautiful
13. so many dogs there! there were lots of border collies too- made me miss mine
14. there were old beautiful houses all over the family-owned property
15. time passed so quickly in this haven from the city
16. chilled with dogs for the better part of the afternoon
17. this was my favorite house! i kept feeling like cinderella was going to walk out at any given moment
18. flowers everywhere
19. i kept asking myself if this was real life
20. hanging out by the pool
21. some of the landscape reminded me exactly of virginia
22. also we climbed trees
23. taking a break from galloping
24. having a tea of cold coke and scones after riding
25. hanging out by the highway waiting for the bus

3 comments:

  1. hey mmcdonalds has macarons!!!! hey rasc!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly love your blog.. Very nice colors & theme.
    Did you develop this website yourself? Please reply back as
    I'm planning to create my own blog and want to find out where you got this from or exactly what the theme is named. Appreciate it!
    Take a look at my page ... arsenal transfer rumours bbc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! all I did was use Blogger's Simple theme and go from there! If you have anymore questions, feel free to email me!

      Delete